Solar Geostationary Satellite Camera
Our Camera solution is able to send images back to the internet via a satellite network. This enables our solution to be located in the most remote area's of Australia and still send back images for you to view from the comfort of your couch.
No matter the application, our team has a solution if you are looking to monitor remote assets, water levels and or infrastructure.
- Low-cost, two-way global satellite connectivity for remote cameras.
- The units are fully optimized to take low resolution high quality still images
- select the number of images required, time of day and resolution.
- Remotely change resolution of photos on our platform.
- Photos are uploaded to our platform and/or emailed and by defualt are epy 30 days of longer on request
- BGAN M2M terminal designed to operate on the Inmarsat BGAN. The unit provided reliable, global, two-way IP data services. Lightwate (1.6KG) and simple to set up and operate
- 2MP weatherproof low light serial color camera, waterproof IP67, multiple image resolutions and focal lengths available.
- mini computer, 4GB Ram, Bluetooth, WiFi and 3.5 inch LCD touch screen display.
- Largest low cost data plan available - 5MB to 500MVB plans available.
- Waterproof and ultra-rugged IP66 housing with industrial adjustable tripod support.
- Urethane coated 9 Watt 18 volt solar panel, lightweight, waterproof, and designed for long term outdoor use in any environment.